transmitting only half of first page (but three times)

Hi,

I set up Hylafax (on Suse 6.0, i486, 8MB RAM, 125MB HD) as Fax-
Server for a small Win95 LAN. The first small texts I send arrived
fine. But when I tried to send larger files only half of the first page
arrives (but tree times). As client an Win95 I tried whfc and
Susefax. Exactly same printout. I forwarded the ps-file generated by
Susefax from Win95 to my Linux Pc at home and it contains all
pages.

Any hints?

Maybe not enough space on the HD of the Faxserver? After
installing Suse 6.0 (configuration: Minimal System) and adding
Hylafax, there is only 6MB space left.

TIA and greetings from Bonn
Harald

--
Harald Lux                      lux@lux.de
Sandkaule 5-7                   Tel.: +49 228 692325