print

I have a SuSE 5.3 box running SUSEFAX and HylaFAX. When I have a
Applixword document I want to fax out, I click print and choose fax and
it faxes (after I choose the number of course). Now lets say (and this
has happened a few times) that the fax does not go through but I still
have a numbered .ps file representing that word document. When I view it
and click print, I can choose setup, and have the option to input a
different printer name (now lp0), Spooler command (now lpr and which I
believe is what I would change), and environment variable (now PRINTER).
If I wanted to print to the fax program like the word document did
initially, how would I do that? What different inputs would I need
and/or how would I research to find out?

--
E. Alex Bungener                             BASSET INVESTIGATIONS
Proverbs 3:5&6                          www.backgroundinfo.com

"Sniffing out the facts in one's past for firms throughout the US"