Re: print

On Sun, Jan 17, Alex wrote:

> I have a SuSE 5.3 box running SUSEFAX and HylaFAX. When I have a
> Applixword document I want to fax out, I click print and choose fax and
> it faxes (after I choose the number of course). Now lets say (and this
> has happened a few times) that the fax does not go through but I still
> have a numbered .ps file representing that word document. When I view it
> and click print, I can choose setup, and have the option to input a
> different printer name (now lp0), Spooler command (now lpr and which I
> believe is what I would change), and environment variable (now PRINTER).
> If I wanted to print to the fax program like the word document did
> initially, how would I do that? What different inputs would I need
> and/or how would I research to find out?

I think 'lpr -Pfax' is what you are searching for?!?
(I you have questions about ApplixWare, take a look at our
applix-* mailinglists).

--
mfG,
	Carsten Hoeger

| Carsten Hoeger                   SuSE GmbH                |
| choeger@suse.de                  Schanzaeckerstr. 10      |
| http://www.suse.de               90443 Nuernberg, Germany |