Re: Hylyfax doesn't compile

> i'v got the errors in the attachment while compiling hylafax-v4.0pl2.
> I'v done ./configure  and make.
> My System is Linux on Intel.

egcs patch needed.  Should be on the hylafax.org site; if not it is on
www.elgro.demon.co.uk.

> --_=XFMail.1.3.p0.Linux:990116131824:11137=_
>
> U2VuZEZheEpvYi5jKys6IEluIG1ldGhvZCBgZnhCb29sIFNlbmRGYXhKb2I6OmNyZWF0ZUpvYihj
> bGFzcyBTZW5kRmF4Q2xpZW50ICYsIGNsYXNzIGZ4U3RyICYpJzoKU2VuZEZheEpvYi5jKys6NDk5

Misconfigured mail program.  The attachment was actually text/plain and
should have had an encoding of 7bit (or just possibly quoted-printable).

If you can't force this, it is better to cut and paste the file into
the body of the main message.

PS this problem is answered every couple of days on the mailing list.