Re: patch for hfaxd reverse DNS problem together with WHFC client.

Ron Arts wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Attached you'll find a patch for hfaxd. It solves the following problem:
>
>  When a client connects to hfaxd, but it's IP address does not resolve
>  properly both ways, the hfaxd issues the message:
[...]
>  This confuses the WHFC client utterly.
>  I patched hylafax to log this error to syslogd instead of
>  to the client (why does he need to know anyway?)

Hi,

i will implement here a better behaviour of WHFC in the version
1.1.0. But acutally i am very busy with other projects, so it will
take some time untill a new version will be released.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de