Strange Problem?

Hi all,

I'm quite new in linux. I can't find the answer from the FAQs and
other resources, please help me to fix the problems.

I'm using RH5.2, Class 2 internal fax/modem in cua1 (com2), and I
got something very strange.

1. When the Hylafax works, It can not answer the incoming fax,
even I send the ATA or ATS0=1 to the modem

2. Hylafax ONLY works after the first installation. When I restart
the Linux box, nothing happen, I can use the 'cu -l cua1' to check
the modem, 100% sure the modem is fine. And I found a error from
the /var/log/messages, it shown :
#linux FaxQueuer[464]: Missing ':' separator in modem class spec
#linux FaxQueuer[464]: HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl2
#linux FaxQueuer[464]: Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
#linux FaxQueuer[464]: Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics,
#linux HylaFAX[466]: HylaFAX INET Protocol Server: restarted.

I checked the /var/spool/fax/etc/config file, the "ModemClass:	2"
already been there, here is my config file :

LogFacility:            daemon
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               852
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    001
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
MaxConcurrentJobs:      5
ModemClass:             2

BTW the way, I'm using the diald for the dial-on-demand, I guess
that's problem.

Best Regard
Jack Cheng