Problems using tiff2ps to print

I'm having no trouble receiving faxes, but I have a problem printing them.
I've set up tiff2ps with default height and width paramaters for A4 size
paper, which is the size fax I typically receive here.  It converts fax images
successfully, and when I preview them in ghostscript the bounding box seems to
fit within an A4 size paper.  But when I print, about the bottom two lines of
normal sized text gets truncated.  The lines are well within the printer's
printable area, but somewhere along the line they seem to get lost.  I haven't
encountered this problem with anything but faxes produced by tiff2ps.  Can
anyone help?