Internal distribution

Hi,

I finally got Hylafax system up and running.

Im using a configuration using one Linux box running Hylafax. We have about 25 clients using WHFC on WIN95 machines.
What I'm trying to do is have one superclient (secratary on WIN95 machine) to OK all the outgoing faxes (and keep a reccord of them). This client would also be responsible for distributing all the incomming faxes to the right user.

Can all this be done using WHFC or should i look at a mail-fax gateway on the Linux box?
Has anybody done so using M$-Outlook 97??

Any advise or help would be most welcome.

Steven Cruysberghs