**ANNOUNCE** HYLAFAX.ORG is born

Folks,

I'm pleased to say that several "old-timers" within the HylaFAX community have
banded together to create and maintain a central site for all things
HylaFAX-ish. Please see:

		http://www.hylafax.org/

Associated with the WWW site is an updated ftp repository (ftp.hylafax.org),
and coming attractions will include links to contributed software (uploads to
ftp.hylafax.org are encouraged), current patches, and eventually, searchable
mailing list archives.

Due to the disk-intensive nature of the ftp repository and any archiving
we might do, we would welcome the donation of an external SCSI disk or
two. Internet connectivity is being provided to hylafax.org by VirtuALL Private
Host Services (http://www.vphos.net), but the hardware is presently off our own
backs. If your company has benefited from HylaFAX in the past and you'd like
to put something of value back into the community, please get in touch by
e-mail.

Finally, I'd like to thank Robert Colquhoun for his tireless work in cobbling
together and adapting most of the preexisting pages to the new site. Several
people will be contributing to the pages as we grow but the initial design is
his! ;-)

Constructive comments and suggestions welcomed!

-Darren