Another Windows 98 Client? WISHLIST

Hi.

I recently started developing another Client for Windows 95/98 - mainly
because I
didn't like the user interface of WHFC (I still get mad at not being able to
properly
resize the windows :-)).

Right now I'm done with sending/receiving/viewing faxes and want to tackle
the
rest. I was wondering what feature people really need/like:

- Do you actually use OLE Support? (won't be in first release for sure)
- Do you need real Database Access for the Phonebook? (I don't need it and
having
  to install all the database drivers, be they microsoft's or inprise's,
really annoys me)
- Any other features that were forgotten in WHFC & co.?

And finally, are there any documents describing the client protocoll of
hfaxd? I couldn't
find anything except the hfaxd man pages and the quote "think basically ftp
and throw
in a bit of job management". I think I figured it out, but I would like to
make sure my
implementation is at least halfway correct.

FYI, the client will be free, released with sourcecode for Borland (Inprise,
sorry)
Delphi 3 - the premier RAD environment for windows - as soon as it's
finished.

bye, Paul.