Re: Can only send one page to HP office fax/printer

Hi Brian,

If at all possible try with a different modem, about a month ago there i
helped someone else with a similar problem(he was using a Zyxel
1496E/6.19), it still is not properly resolved but it is looking very much
like the modem, i sent a document to the same location using a Courier
which went though fine.

The other alternative i guess is to try and set it up as Class 1

- Robert