Re: reliable faxmodem?

You might want to try the Multi-tech modems. I have heard very good
reports about them. I have only just started testing one, but its seems
good so far.

Damian

Ralf Graefe wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> who can recomment me a really reliable faxmodem for Hylafax? Till now I
> used an U.S. Robotics and a Zyxel Elite 2864D. The first one most of the
> time claimed that there is no answer on the other side and the Zyxel
> always has problems if talking to an ISDN Fax.
>
> Thanks, Ralf!

* Damian Ivereigh     *      ||        ||      * Cisco Systems, Inc.   *
* MIS Printer Admin   *    .||||.    .||||.    * Sydney, Australia     *
* Linux Bigot         * ..:||||||:..:||||||:.. * +61 2 8448 7344       *
* damian@cisco.com    *   cisco Systems, Inc.  * Fax: +61 2 8448 7228  *