Re: Install Problem on RH

In message <36072388.CDA01C93@northtech.net>, Ted Sudtell writes:
>I have gone thur all the archives I could stand two days. Can find
>nothing on this problem.
>While trying to install hylafax-4.0p12.rh.rpm I get the error that
>ibjpeg.so.62 is missing.  I installed it with nodeps and now get this
>error message from Cron.

Are you sure the RPM was called hylafax-4.0p12.rh.rpm??? Can you check again
please? The first release of the RPM I produce, named slightly differently,
dis require that you install the official RedHat update to libjpeg. This
requirement was removed however in a very quick second release.

You should be using hylafax-4.0pl2-2rh5.i386.rpm

Are you? ;-)

-Darren