e-mail notification in hylafax

Hi
I'm quite new to hylafax and this mailing list, so I would like to
apologize if my question is going to be a little bit silly.

I'm running HylaFax 4.0pl2 on HP-UX 10.20 and Linux Red Hat 4.2, using
it only for outgoing faxes (purchase orders produced  on the HP system),
and I'm invoking sendfax with the options -D.
I' would like to add to the standard e-mail message only part of the fax
the users are sending, since with the standard mail they are getting the
information that the fax sent to number "xxx" was successfully sent or
not, but  when the faxes are many it is not so fast to remind you which
number is related to a specific supplier.
I won't also to send back the complete fax, but only the first four
lines of the original file, that is an ASCII file produced on the HP.

Any suggestion about that problem ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Carlo

Carlo Meme'