help in whfc

Hi,

After some help from some kind people of this mailing list, i can got
hylafax4.0pl2 correctly compiled, eventually.

When i installed it, do a faxsetup, do a faxaddmodem, i can successfully
find my modem. ok then i do a faxq. nothing happened.

So i run whfc8.11 client on win95. i sent a ps file, i can see scheduler
is idle and running and modem ttyS1 is running and idle also.
i can successfully sent the job to the server, can be verified by faxstat
-s.
But everything stops afterwards, no fax is sent.

Can anyone please kindly tell me what's wrong? i am really really
frustrated.

Leo