Where to get information about 'at+fap=?'

I try to get hylafax to work with my modem
(creatix phonemaster 144Ui - sorry I know this is not a zyxxel)

and try to figure out why it doesn't work...

hylafax sends some command which are not unterstood by my modem
(at+fcq=?, at+fap=?, at+fspl=?, at+ftbc=?)

All but 'at+fap=?' can be replaced with other strings in the
config.modem
file - so they are minor problems.

What the hell is 'at+fap=?' good for? Does hylafax care for the modem
answer
(=error)? What's the config.modem name to change to make the modem
sending
an other op?

:-) And of cource, if there is anybody with an UMC chipset modem using
hylafax  - please send my a working config.modem.

Regards, Steffen

|   Email:   steffen@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de                        |