Re: litle problem with dialrules

Well, first of al Thank you very much for your answer..!!! :)

Here's the thing.

I wrote a shell script to implement the email-to fax-gateway
and it works just perfect,  the same script check if the number you are trying
to dial contains more than
7 numbers, returns an email saying "numbers with more caracters than 7 are not
permitted"
thas ok..

My problem is with the client for win95, from the client i can dial ANY
number....
i saw the destctrls file, but i dont know hot to implement it...

Do you know how to "block" any calls to numbers with more than 7 digits.???