Customised document conversions

Hi,
It mentions in the documentation that there is a 'user contributed' script
called wpr for preparing wordperfect documents for transmission.

I cant find this anywhere, I have looked on the various mirrors of the sgi
site (in particular, ftp.sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.sgi.com/sgi/fax/contrib)
but no cigar.

Can anyone give me a pointer please, also any pointers to other conversion
tools, I am bound to be asked  how to fax a word document (from a UNIX
desktop).

Thanks in advance.
--
  _          __         Maunsell Ltd, IT Unit    Tel  : 0181-663-6565
 /_|   _/   (  _  '_//  160 Croydon Road,        Fax  : 0181-663-6723