Re: Patches to compile HylaFax 4.0pl2 with egcs 1.1b

  MD> Hi!

  MD> I hope this is the correct place to send this.  If not, I appologize for
  MD> bothering you.  Please point me to the correct place.

  MD> I tried to compile HylaFax with egcs 1.1b, which is an offspring of gcc
  MD> but has a more up to date C++ implementation (see http://egcs.cygnus.com/
  MD> for details).

  MD> I had to do some minor corrections to make the source compile.  The diffs
  MD> are appended below.

Great stuff!

You could always have used my RPM, which I'll upload to contrib finally this week:

	ftp://ftp.tpc.int/pub/hylafax/hylafax-4.0pl2-1rh5.i386.rpm

RPM was built on RHL5.1 using egcs thanks to patches previously mentioned on this list. Also including many of the other patches mentioned here recently.

-DPN