About the queue

Hi,

I use Hylafax4.0pl2 with linux, and it works very well.
Perfection is to solve the last 2 questions:

1) I' d like clear my fax queue when i want. The server clears
informations
about fax sents after two hours. I try with faxqclear to modify this
time.. but it doesn't seem work .. has anyone practice with this problem
?

2) can I have informations (using something like faxstat -s | -d) about
- when has been the last try to send a fax (time and/or date...) or when
the fax
  has been correctly sent ?
- how much time have I spent to send fax ? .. pheraps this is ask too
much ..;-)

Thanks, Danilo