textfmt

I'm testing a very basic email to fax gateway (sorta like put the fax number in the subject and i'll get faxed...)

only converting the text with textfmt gives me a result with no marge (free space at the edge) on the fax.
Where can I specify, configure that???

Thanks
--
Thierry aka |Calvin|  - Belcast@skYNet.bE - Graphic Intelligence Crew -

My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do with
Belgacom Skynet!

Belgacom Skynet NV/SA    Rue Colonel Bourgstraat 124   B-1140 Bruxelles
Phone. +32.2.706.11.11 Fax: +32.2.705.80.44   WWW: http://www.skynet.be