faxqclean not cleaning docq?

I've got HylaFAX 4.0 pl2 on my Solaris 2.6 SPARC compiled with gcc 2.8.1.
We're using is as an alpha-paging server only (no faxing).  Per the
documentation, I have a cron job periodically running 'faxqclean' to remove
completed job log files.  The problem is that docq isn't being cleaned.  The
doneq is but not docq.  I've got every page send back to doc1.page.1 dated
28-Apr-98.  Do I need to remove these jobs myself?

-Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Systems Engineer
GTC Systems, Atlanta, GA, USA