Re: Re: Notify

  BP> The notify will send back the Postscript file - which would be a bit big.

I must have lost the thread of this conversation, and have deleted preceding
messages. Forgive me if I'm missing the point hers, and going off-topic. Are
you suggesting HylaFAX's default notify returns the original content? It does
not, IIRC. It simply says "it's still on our server, use sendfax if you want
to try it again".

  BP> Some of the TPC sites do that.

TPC cells return content only as part of the denial loop. If you exceeded that
cell's acceptable usage limits (as defined by the cell) then the message will
be bounced back to you wrapped in a neat little MIME multipart. It never gets
as far as HylaFAX in this case . . . If your fax is accepted for delivery,
content is never returned, independent of the success/failure of transmission.

-DPN

PS - Again, if I have missed the point, please ignore me.
--
Mr. Arlington Hewes           (tpcadmin@info.tpc.int)
The TPC.INT Subdomain          (http://www.tpc.int/)

       ***  FOR GENERAL INFORMATION                   ***
       ***         mailto:tpcfaq@info.tpc.int         ***
       ***  FOR A LIST OF CURRENT COVERAGE            ***
       ***         mailto:tpccover@info.tpc.int       ***
       ***  TO REPORT A PROBLEM (read the FAQ first!) ***
       ***         mailto:support@info.tpc.int        ***