Re: Follow-on to pixel problem

Jonathan Chen wrote:

> Check your /usr/local/lib/fax/pagesizes for abbreviations that can be
> used with HylaFAX. It could be that HylaFAX is confused between
> `Japanese Legal' and `American Legal'. Try using `us-leg' instead.
> --
> Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
>                                               Clothes do make the man.
>                   Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Jonathan:

I appreciate your response; however, I consulted the pagesizes
database and have tried sending the fax using the full
"American Legal" parameter.  It makes no difference.  I went
back to the mailing list archives and found dozens upon dozens
of messages concerning this problem with legal size paper, but
no one seems to have a handle on the solution.

This seems to be a rather significant bug in the Ghostscript/HylaFAX
product combination.  Do you have any other ideas or know anyone
who might?

I'd be willing to pay for consulting time in order to avoid all
the time that I'm spending poring over the source code.

Any help would be most welcome.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Chen Coulter
software_sourcery@bigfoot.com