Problem getting flexfax to queue up 2 modems

	I am running hylafax - Version 4.0pl1 on a AIX system. I am not running
any gettys because I only want to use the modems for outbound uses. I
tried using faxmodem on both modems, but it seems to only queue up the
last modem specified by faxmodem. I've even tried using faxstate -n -s
ready tty0 and faxstate -n -s ready tty1. I am stumped. Email me if you
have any new ideas.. Thanks