HylaFAX accounting?

Folks,

Has anyone considered trying to build accounting into HylaFAX? Recent
discussions on the IETF-FAX mailing list have suggested that RADIUS (or its
eventual successor DIAMETER) might be a good backend for accounting and
settlement using networked fax services . . . given how well the hylafax
client/server protocol was designed in the HylaFAX-4.0, it seems adding some
calls to log transactions using radiusd could be a realistic way of acheiving
this.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to work towards wedging this
into hylafax? I'm keen to be involved in such a project, even organise the
resources and provide a test bed (I have radiusd and HylaFAX installed, and do
happen to have a deployed pool of servers worldwide), but I'm sadly lacking in
programming talent (practically none).

This would represent the first time since Sam left us that HylaFAX will have
grown a feature . . . thanks to everyone for the bugfixes and general tuning,
but if HylaFAX lacks one thing at the moment it's accounting and settlement.

Please get back to me if you're interested. I do hope to employ anything
developed in our own network, but also fold it back into HylaFAX.

-Darren