How to set HylaFax to act as a network printer?

I have previously searched the mailing list and read the documentation
but didn't find enough information to succeed it.

I have a RedHat Linux server (dual Pentium II 300 MHz) acting as a
server in a network with Linux and Windows95 workstations (using Samba
for W95). My server should also act as a print server (with a HP
LaserJet 6L attached) to both Windows and Linux workstations.

I would like to configure HylaFax also as a fax-server for the entire
network, but using printer spooling mechanism, allowing client to print
to a shared 'fax' printer when they want to fax it, or normally printing
to a shared 'laser' network printer, from both Linux and W95
workstations. For example I am using Applixware on Linux and MS Office
on W95.

Is there anywhere a more complete HOWTO for this problem, or is there
anyone who succeeded doing the same thing in order to give me some help.

Thanks in advance,

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA