Re: sendfax -F "my tag line" .. fails

I sent a mail last year about this - tag line is only changable if you are
logged in with admin privilages.  I ultimately changed the source code to
allow anyone to update their tag line, since I had multiple clients
sending faxes and each one of them wanted to do their own tagline on the
fax.  I don't know how (if?) sendfax can become an administrator when
sending a fax; I use my own clients these days.

David.