Re: /kernel: pid 166 (hfaxd); uid 66 exited on signal 11 segmentation fault

Which compiler are u using? On what machine?
Update to the latest version 4.0pl2.
Trying running a debugger on hfaxd to find where
exactly it is failing. That's how I fixed my hfaxd on
AIX using xlC.

All the best.

Vinay Doma
vdoma@rocketmail.com

---Robert <robert@mhi-tx.com> wrote:

> /kernel: pid 166 (hfaxd); uid 66 exited on signal
11
> segmentation fault
> I just installed hylaFAX using freeBSD ports
collection
> the version is4.0.1   pl1
> faxq will start but hfaxd always gives this message.
> this was the case when I installed the "package"
also.