HylaFax

Hi,

Can anyone help me I have tried to setup two modems on HylaFAX v40pl0
by adding "ModemClass: 	"any:tty[47-48] and this config does not work
I also put two "ModemClass:" entries for each tty like:
ModemClass:   "any:tty47"
ModemClass:   "any:tty48"
but this does not work either. Is there any other way to config a modem. I
have run faxaddmodem and a config.tty48 file has been created.

When I do a "ps -ef|grep fax" the faxgetty is running for that tty but
nothing goes out. When I run "faxstat -s" it only shows one modem running.

Please help...

I am using HylaFAX v4.0pl0 and Pine3.96 on AIX 4.2.1

Many thanks,
Dexter Adams