Re: reception errors

Hello Robert!
Thanks for fast answer and help. I have checked this advise but
unfortunatly it does not working. The server generates
"Unspesified phase C error including too much long delay between TCF and FDR
command" (hang up code 90). I have tired to struggle with class2.0 Courier
modem regime,killing a lot of time for guessing. Now I am using Class1 driver.
It seems working properly and doesn't refuse to receive facimile without
some heavy reason.

Good by.
Fedor Snegov