REMOTE HANGUP: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error (code 20)

Oops! I have forgot my configfile.

CountryCode:    372
AreaCode:       6
FAXNumber:      +372 6 406 490
LongDistancePrefix:   8
InternationalPrefix:  800
DialStringRules:      "etc/dialrules"
ServerTracing:  1
SessionTracing:       11
RecvFileMode:   0600
LogFileMode:    0600
DeviceMode:     0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:    1
SpeakerVolume:  medium
GettyArgs:      "-h %l %s"
LocalIdentifier:      "Tradenet Systems"
TagLineFont:    etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:  "From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxRecvPages:   25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemDialCmd:   ATX3DT0%s@   # dial out

ModemType:      Class2.0     # use class 2.0 interface
ModemRate:      38400   # DCE-DTE communication rate
ModemFlowControl:     rtscts    # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:       AT&H0&I0&R1   # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:     AT&H1&I0&R2   # setup modem for hardware flow
control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:     AT&H2&I2&R1   # setup modem for software flow
control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd:     ATS13=1&D2    # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:     AT&C1     # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)

ModemResultCodesCmd:  ATQ0X4    # enable extended result codes
#
# NB: adaptive answer only seems to work properly when
#     the modem is left idling in Class 2.0
#
ModemSetupAACmd:      AT+FAA=1
#
# Set modem speaker volume commands: OFF QUIET LOW MEDIUM HIGH.
# Note that we both turn the speaker on/off and set volume.
#
ModemSetVolumeCmd:    "ATM0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1"
#
# Modem does not support HDLC frame tracing; we add this just
# to eliminate spurious ERROR results that confuse the naive.
#
Class2BUGCmd:   AT+FBU=0
#
# The modem doesn't support copy quality checking, even though it
# returns (0-2,0-2) for AT+FCQ=?; therefore we override the query
# response so that the server will do copy quality checking.
Class2CQQueryCmd:     !(0),(0)  # override modem response