faxmail trapping/core dump

faxmail is coredumping when i forward mail to it!  with the following
.forward file.

 "|/usr/local/bin/faxmail -d lita@4258067351"

the fax gets send over and over and over!!!    could deal with the core
dump if sendmail didn't keep resending it..   the fax looks fine..   any
ideas?  i'd send logs for faxmail but i can't find any!!

pokey

oh, BTW you can't call me pokey anymore PREMA toy company and I are i a law
suit over my nickname and domain name pokey.com...