Re: faxmail question

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Nico Garcia wrote:

> If that's the one I think it is, throw that thing *OUT*. It was
> prepared by a HylaFAX enthusiast before 5.0 hit the market and will
> not work properly with that OS.

strangely enough the hylafax works just fine, my sendmail also works fine,
after i modified the procedure a bit,  I have tried on a self compiled
hylafax aswell (one with your patches) and when i take the email (just
saved it to a file, all headers in tact) and `cat email| faxmail` then the
resulting .ps file is a mess.

if you want to see an example of what i mean have a look at
http://mail.nafex.com/doc9.ps

so basicly my sendmail setup is just fine, something is funny on faxmail,
the redhat rpm one, and one that i compiled myself (the second is on a
redhat 4.2 machine)

thanks for the help.

----
R.I. Pienaar  rip@nephilim.ml.org    http://www.nephilim.ml.org
Raven on irc                         http://www.nephilim.ml.org/pgpkey

        "/earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can."