Fax Quality

One of the things that have annoyed me for some time has been the resolution
of the faxes that have been sent. Even if I use `sendfax -m' on a text
file, the resultant fax (on the receiving fax-machine) is not quite as
good as I would have expected from a machine-generated fax. The
letters on the fax appears smudged. Does anyone on the list have an
idea as to whether this problem due to any of the following:

	ghostscript?
	the modem?
	the fonts?

Better yet, any ideas on how to improve fax quality?
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
                When all other forms of communication fail, use words