problem with sendfax

I installed the HylaFAX version 4.0pl1 in an SCO OpenServer 5.0.2
environment and using sendmail version 8.8.6 with a Zoom V.34x fax
modem. I downloaded from ftp.sgi.com the binary version
hylafax-sco3.2v5.0-v4.0pl1-cpio.gz. My problem is when I send a fax
using sendfax, what comes out of the fax machine is just the first 3
lines, everything after that just disappear. But when I looked at the
postscript file in spool/docq, I can see the entire fax message complete
in it. Could anyone kindly give my some hints on how to solve this
problem?

Hanson Co
hanson@wtouch.net