ANNOUNCE: tkhylafax-3.2beta

I've uploaded tkhylafax-3.2, so it should appear at the sgi ftp site
soon.

This release has just a few minor changes. However, I did put in a
feature that I've been getting many requests for, and that is an
option to specify a file on the command line when tkhylafax is started.

The scheduling section of the main window has changed, it should be cleaner
and more intuitive. If you are happy with 3.1 there is no need to upgrade.

Please, I would like some feedback on these changes, so if you use tkhylafax
let me know what works and what doesn't.

Andy Moskoff                               email: abm@ftel.net
Intelligent Systems Solutions