       GroupID: 22
 Sender: uucp Admin
      Mailaddr: uucp@redbull
Submitted From: localhost
    Page Width: 215 (mm)
   Page Length: 279 (mm)
    Resolution: 98 (lpi)
Operand stack:
    true  Courier-Bold  17388  Courier-Bold  --nostringval--

Unexpected interpreter error -8.
Error object: (f80)op(132:.stop)0x5a608
Operand stack at 0x12142c:
0x128b70: 0x11 save -nF------ 0x05c0 0x0000000b
0x128b78: 0x0d name -nS------ 0x04c8 0x0016dff8 = Courier-Bold

and so on...
I just installed hylafax Version 4.0pl1 on Solaris 2.5.1 and
sendfax doesn't work because of the error. I apologize for this
coz I'm just new to hylafax.

I'll appreciate for whatever inputs or advice you could give me.
Thank you and have a nice time.

Regards,
-jerome