Upload of WHFC 0.8.1

Hi,

i have accidentially copied the old whfc 0.8.0 in the archive for
0.8.1. I have uploaded a new archive with the correct whfc version
to our ftp server. The new archives begins with whfc-0.8.1-2_??.zip.
Only whfc.exe is affected, so it's enough to download
whfc-0.8.1-2_exe.zip
from our ftp server (or whfc.exe from the whfc web page).

The source distribution was uploaded correctly.

Sorry for this inconvinience.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt       http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli
Signalgroßtat des wu-ftpd 2,4 (unvollständig?)