Re: Routing of Fax's??

I think you can do this by modifying the faxrcvd script. Set up an
/etc/FaxDispatch file to match the first two characters of the incoming fax
number being reported from the fax machine, and specify the destination
number in the "SENDTO" part. Then modify faxrcvd script to deliver the fax
with sendfax and not sendmail.

I haven't actually done this, and there may be a better way to do it, but I
think it's possible.

good luck--Randy

>Is it possible to setup Hylafax such that the hfaxd would receive a fax to
>a certain prefix of number (like .. say 03... something).. and
>get it to send on that fax job to another hylafax server (in another state
>for example)..
>
>This would be VERY neat, because we could divert other state fax's to our
>fax server in that state over our existing WAN..
>
>---
>Anthony Rumble
>Interactive Infotainment Systems P/L   ACN: 076 046 252
>Phone 02-9798-7604 Mobile 015-955-042 Pager 016-634-997

---
Randy Kochis
Randy@housing.sdsu.edu
HRLO Computer Coordinator