Re: Received faxes

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:

[snip]
> >At the moment, it still requires manual inspection; you could forward
> >all notifications of faxes and/or print them automatically by
> >modifying the script file /var/spool/fax/bin/faxrcvd.
> >--
>
> Thanks Jonathan, I guess it has to be done manually, but what is a procedure and

Well, one method would be to alter `faxrcvd' script so that any
received faxes are emailed as attachments to your fax-inspector, who
can then decide whether to print/junk/redirect the fax. You're going
to have to sit down and work out what faxrcvd does and alter it to
suit your site.

> can it be done from WHFC ??????

I don't think so.
Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz> | Opportunites are seldom labeled