Re: fax standards and Hylafax on NT

> I'm looking for standards about faxing. I've found RFC 804 for Group 3
> Faxing,

It may include the actual image compression format, but this is not
the definitive reference for G3 Fax, the definitive references include
Reccommendation T.4 from ITU-T, which is NOT a free document.

> but still looking for a description of  TIFF class F, Group 4 (ISDN)
> fax,

Group 4 fax is ITU-T T.5 (I think).  TIFF class F is TIFF (for which the
spec is available from many places on the net, including, I think,
Simtel[net] mirrors) with T.4 or T.5 data as its payload.