textFmt problem

Hi,

Anyone out there know of a workaround for the following symptoms
with Hylafax. Im running hylafax-v4.0pl1 on HP_UX10.20 with gcc2.7.2.3
compiler. My modem is multitech data/fax 33k.

I can successfully send a postscript file to a fax machine. However If I
try to send an ascii text file all I see is a black page. I have
used textfmt by hand to translate the file into postscript and viewed it
using ghostscript and it shows me also a black page.
If I look at the tiger.ps file in ghostscript I can see it and also I
can send it to fax machine with hylafax.

So obviously the problem is with textfmt. Are there any config params I
must set up for textfmt to work correctly

Any help would be much appreciated

regards
/Martin