Re: Destination Control Problem

Hi,
i've gotten no respond to the following message :-(
Am I the first with this problem ?
I need help because of the following :
We are sending facsimiles which are generated by an
SCO-Unix applikation, send to linux, converted to PS and
send with Hylafax. This works fine except for some recipents,
where we get in trouble with RTN-Problems. There are no problems
with them, if the fax is in medium resolution (196lpi). So I
wrote a filter to call sendfax with -m (196lpi) if it is one of
the problematic-numbers. Everything was working fine :-)
But now we are using WHFC too -> no filterprog for 196lpi .-(
so I killed my filterprog and tried to get the same result with
destctrl. I checked TimeOfDay and it worked great. I tried
VRes=196 and this doesn't work. Nothing happend. The Faxes are
send with 98lpi. So I want to know if it is possible to use this
parameter in destctrl and if yes, where is my mistake ? What am I
missing ? Who can help ?

Michael

--
Michael Mller                    A. Heinemann Heide GmbH & Co.KG
Unix-Systemadministrator          Technische Gebudeausrstung