RE: resending failed faxes

Dave,

Phil Abercrombie wrote a script to resend faxes, although it was for manual use
not automatic.  You could hack it to do an automated resend.

The automated resend was availible in HylaFAX 3, I think, but was removed
because it was more of a pest than it seemed.  If it didn't go though the first
time, then maybe the number was bad? Or their fax has a problem?

I'm sending you a copy of the script in a separate letter.  Don't want to tie
up the list.  If you do't get it, I found it in the archives.

Patrick Gardella