Email - Fax

Hi.  I'm having a problem with phone/fax combinations.

It seems that anytime my server tried to send a fax to a faxmachine that
shares a phone line with a voice phone, it never sends it.  My assumption
is that it is quitting before three rings, at which time the fax machine
is stupposed to pick up.

Can anyone tell me hwere to set the number of rings Hylafax should wait
for before quitting?  I can't seem to find it in any documentation.

Also.. On some fax machines, Hylafax isn't receiving a responce that the
fax is received.  In other words, if we send out a fax, the receiving fax
machine gets it, then Hylafax resends it about 5 or 6 times not thinking
that it made it.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot for any help given.

Michael Oswell