Configuring access with hosts file

Hello!

I've to configure my HylaFAX server to accept mails from two domains,
and after trying the manual examples I allways receive a mail telling me
that I've no access. The system only works for the root user if there's
a line like:
	root@fax.pangea.org
in the hosts file.
The file has the 600 rights and is owned by uucp.uucp.
Is there a place where I can find the newest manual?
Thank you very much.
--
Best regards,

Ramon Arxer i Galabert