Receive time reported by faxstat

Hello, all!

Using Hylafax v4.0pl1 on my Linux 2.0.28 box I have a peculiar problem
(just annoying, anyway, not really destructing service ;-): 'faxstat
-r' shows the GMT of the receive time of faxes. But the file date of
these faxes is local time (one hour ahead of GMT). - Does anyone know if this
is a 'feature' or can I change this behaviour?

	Yours, Christoph.
                        _
Christoph Lange         T ___
Haehnelstr. 14          |/   \