Re: status of the patches

I've got a *feature* for pl2.

I didn't get a answer from the list on this, so I would guess its a bug.
_______________

I'm running 4.0pl1 on FreeBSD 2.2.1 (Pentium 200 128Megs RAM) with 8 Multitech
ZDK2834 Multimodems.

HylaFAX is running just fine.  I've got it configured as an email to fax
gateway.  However, I'm trying to get LineWrap to work right.

from man faxmail:
       LineWrap       Control whether long text lines are wrapper
                      or truncated  at  the  right  hand  margin.
                      (Equivalent to the -c option.)

       Tag               Type         Default         Description
       LineWrap          boolean      Yes            wrap/truncate text lines

Now if I set LineWrap:  Yes in /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf, I get the lines
truncated.  No problem there.

If I set it to No, the lines go off the end of the page with no wrap whatsoever.
So I lose whatever didn't fit on the page.  Ok...

If I don't have LineWrap in hyla.conf at all, the lines wrap, at the right edge
of the fax, but they get cut off in the middle of the words.  It looks like at
80 characters, it cuts it off, whether or not there is a word there or not.
Isn't it supposed to cut it at around 80 characters at word boundaries?

My hyla.conf is:
KillTime:       "now +3 days"
MaxDials:       30
GaudyHeaders:   No
Headers:        clear
PageSize:       na-let
TextPointSize:  14pt
TextFont:       Times-Roman

Any suggestions?  Searching the mla for "wrap" "truncate" or "-c" didn't yeild
any answers.

Patrick