Two faxcovers per fax

Hi,
I am new to this list and also to the Hylafax software.

I am running Hylafax V4.0 Patch Level 1 which resides on a
Sun Sparc with Solaris 2.5.1.
The modem is a USRobotics Courier V.Everything:

   Options                HST,V32bis,Terbo,VFC,V34+,x2
   Fax Options            Class 1,Class 2.0
   Clock Freq             20.16Mhz
   Flash ROM              512k
   Ram                    64k/Supervisor date        04/23/97
   DSP date               04/21/97
   Supervisor rev         046-7.1.8
   DSP rev                2.2.5

I have problems with the faxcover page.
The software produces two covers per session/fax.

I have also tried other modems without improvement.

What is wrong? Anyone else having this problem/feature?
I can't find any info in the documentation nor in the FAQs.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

	/Magnus